[AusNOG] Wanted - Network Engineer

Martin Scerri martin at scerri.com.au
Tue Jul 20 16:34:41 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am looking for a Network Engineer to join my team at Area9 in Darwin,
Northern Territory.

Area9 IT Solutions is a well known, innovative and dynamic IT solutions and
service-delivery company. Our Head Office is  based in Darwin and we have
an office in Brisbane. Area9 provides IT support services to over 500
clients and has two Data centres that provide a range of Cloud Services to
clients using technologies from industry leading vendors such as Cisco,
Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, HP, Pure Storage and VMware.

We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced  Network Engineer to
join our team of System and Network Engineers.

For interstate applicants, we will assist with relocation costs.

Darwin location is preferred, but we may consider Brisbane based applicants.

Details of the role can be found here:

https://www.seek.com.au/job/53049217