[AusNOG] AWS DirectConnect billing

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Fri Jul 9 17:41:51 EST 2021

Thanks to everyone who replied, have a few conversations going off-list and a few options to follow up now.

Thanks all! Have a good weekend.

Rhys Hanrahan | Chief Information Officer
e: rhys at nexusone.com.au<mailto:rhys at nexusone.com.au>

[www.nexusone.com.au]<http://www.nexusone.com.au/>

NEXUS ONE
p: 1800 NEXUS1 (1800 639 871) | a: Suite 12.03 Level 12, 227 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
www.nexusone.com.au<http://www.nexusone.com.au>

The information in this email and any accompanying attachments may contain; a. Confidential information of Nexus One Pty Ltd or third parties; b. Legally privileged information of Nexus One Pty Ltd or third parties; and or c. Copyright material Nexus One Pty Ltd or third parties. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Nexus One Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use or distribution of this email.