[AusNOG] IAASysters at AusNOG pilot this year

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:40:32 EST 2021

The Internet Association of Australia is pleased to announce a project
to sponsor a limited number of places for women to attend AusNOG this
year. As a long term member of this industry, and one who has attended
AusNOG many times, this is a great opportunity for us to grow the next
generation.

Coupled with a one day workshop on presentation skills, career
planning and a technical topic voted on by attendees, the program aims
to assist an under-represented cohort within the Australian Internet
industry in getting an excellent grounding in the operational issues
of our industry. The program is inspired by other existing programs in
place at IETF (Systers at IETF) and the global Systers program and is in
memory of one of our dear colleagues, who - sadly - won't be attending
AusNOG again.

Applications can be made via
https://www.internet.asn.au/2021/07/iaa-systersausnog-apply-now/

If your organisation would like to nominate a member of staff, please
use the form above. If your organisation would like to sponsor places
within this program, please get in touch to discuss.

Best regards

--

Narelle Clark
ceo at internet.asn.au