[AusNOG] Remove IP range blocks on Disney+

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Jul 2 11:12:37 EST 2021

I have a vague recollection, from when I first moved to google apps, that
gmail eats the copy silently so that it doesn’t duplicate in your inbox..
That was a LONG time ago now though, so I may be remembering wrong :)

—DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/