[AusNOG] Lightning and FTTC - is it really this bad?

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:51:42 EST 2021

I wonder if it has anything to do with the old legacy copper that was
previously hooked up to the DPUs, which the NCDs trigger a cutover from.
There could potentially be rather a lot of it there, not necessarily
grounded if the old legacy infrastructure has been partially removed, so an
induced current could be quite substantial...