[AusNOG] Lightning and FTTC - is it really this bad?

Johnathon Brandis jcbrandis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:43:32 EST 2021

Dundas NSW - Have had three jobs at the one place since xmas including a
fire as the result of lightning  - I recall there is another fellow on list
from the area maybe has similar stories - The process is annoying for the
FTTC (can be 5 days waiting, for a quick hardware replacement from the good
friends at Optus)

Have a great night all - JB2