[AusNOG] "Telstra" scammers

Troy Kelly troy at troykelly.com
Thu Feb 18 15:45:44 EST 2021

We get a lot of calls from "Telstra Business" on spoofed Australian mobile or US numbers trying to set up an appointment to have somebody come and review our services.
I assume it's a rogue Telstra partner - because they never ask for access to anything - just a time somebody can come and visit.

Regards, Troy
Brevity is the elixir of life.
Father Hector McGrath, Pixie 2020