[AusNOG] Widespread Optus issue this morning?

David Brown david.brown at nexthop.com.au
Thu Feb 18 08:24:28 EST 2021

Hi Darren,

We are also seeing quite a few down services in Sydney this morning, mainly ethernet/EWAN. Services have dropped again.

David Brown | Nexthop

On 18/2/21, 8:00 am, "AusNOG on behalf of DaZZa" <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net on behalf of dazzagibbs at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hey folks.

    We saw a widespread loss (at least of BPG, possibly of the whole link)
    on our Optus uplink (to ASN 7474, link is in Sydney) around 07:10,
    AEDT this morning - BGP hold timers expired and all traffic dropped.

    Came back up around 07:30

    I've got a couple of clients who also use Optus for internet facing
    services which lost their stuff as well.

    Anyone else notice anything happen to Optus this morning?

    Cheers

    Darren