[AusNOG] Outlook Mobile (OT)

DaZZa dazzagibbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:39:16 AEDT 2021

Hi Dave

Be good fella and elucidate us as to the name of this non-Microsoft android
client that supports MFA, please?

The only reason I started using the streaming pile of putrid dog crap that
is Outlook is because corporate decided to enforce MFA - and the
Samsung/Android client didn't support that

I'd love to know a client that I can use that supports MFA and isn't
Outlook.

Thanks

DaZZa