[AusNOG] Outlook Mobile (OT)

Graham Maltby graham at maltby.id.au
Fri Dec 17 16:42:08 AEDT 2021

Thanks everyone for the confirmation.

The process does not appear to have changed at all from what has been
described; still storing credentials and all the mail they can slurp. I
have never liked or used Outlook in any of it's various incarnations so
I've had little exposure to this.

I am somewhat surprised that this is not more well reported in
mainstream media. If any other app so blatantly stole your data and
shipped it off overseas, it would be all over the press as this should
be. But Microsoft, like a number of others, are big enough to get away
with this.

Cheers,
Graham