[AusNOG] Amazon Prime subscription scam

Michael Hockey mqh at miju.com.au
Mon Dec 6 18:19:42 AEDT 2021

I did press 1 - then you get a second press 1 - I did not do that and
stumbled onto the fact that you can listen into
the barnful of operators scamming other people.

Press 1 again and you get the operator.

I initially almost fell for this scam as I had a Prime account that I
thought that I had cancelled but after pressing 1 for the
Prime account, I asked about my iPhone from Amazon and the pleasant
young lady attempted to help me get the said phone.

Great mirth from my end !