[AusNOG] Bit of a long shot but...

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:48:54 AEDT 2021

I've checked with my client and they've never had any dealings with
Commander, so if it has gone to them, then chances are the service has
fallen through the cracks. I suspect Monday will be rather interesting if I
have to try and work my way through the contact centres to figure out where
it has all gone!