[AusNOG] Transceiver for dark fiber.

Shane Fletcher shane.fletcher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:06:28 EST 2021

Hi Alex,
I've used plenty of FS.com transceivers.
For a 1G link, you might get away with a 10km optic, but better chances
with https://www.fs.com/au/products/48929.html.
For a 10G link, again you might get away with a 10km, but a 40km doesn't
cost much more - https://www.fs.com/au/products/48813.html.
Regards,
Shane