[AusNOG] BGP rpki

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Wed Sep 30 00:15:46 EST 2020

Hi

I'll answer the last.

So if I am the origin and I use multiple transit providers.  Don't I have
to sign mine. So I get i have to go to myapnic and setup a ROA.  but don't
i have to sign my prefix (sorry, i'm new to this), before send this up
stream. Isn't the verification done by checking the signatures of all of
the AS.

ROS 7 - yes buggy a ... been waiting for multhread bgp for ...... I
like the platform, but i have given up on them..

Thanks for all of the replies