[AusNOG] Client VPN Solutions

Dmitry Konchanin dmitry.konchanin at dtsanz.com
Mon Sep 28 18:09:22 EST 2020

Forticlient can do multifactor to some extend. There are pretty
expensive "branded" token based option, built-in email-to-sms and
ability to use basically any time of MFA via Radius. And no any
additional costs/licenses, all comes with  a box. (except tokens).

It's still probably less flexible than dedicated VPN devices (like
Pulse), but if it fits requirements then for sure price effective.

Kind regards,
Dmitry Konchanin