[AusNOG] Client VPN Solutions

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Mon Sep 28 14:47:30 EST 2020

We use SOPHOS

The agent uses a generic OpenSSL client (it’s modified for SOPHOS) but you can, if you  want use the standard OpenSSL one.

The 2FA is something I prefer, but can trick some clients, which maybe a downer, the 2FA 6 digit get’s appended to the password.  Which is great, as the password transmitted every time is unique, but people are use to be “prompted” a 2FA code.

/Shrug