[AusNOG] Issues send

Mark De Souza m.desouza at mvoice.com.au
Thu Sep 3 10:34:16 EST 2020

Hi All,

Can someone who manages the Bigpond mail servers please contact me off list.

We are to have issues delivering mail to their customers. Believe this might be related to a recent change to the minimum senderscore required on their end. Have attempted to liaise with Validity (providers of sendscore.org<http://sendscore.org>) but they have been less than helpful. Simply stating the issue is with Bigpond.

Kind Regards,
Mark De Souza
Chief Technical Officer

mVoice Pty Ltd
Communicate the Smart Way

Level 8, 470 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000

P.       +61 3 9013 1770<tel:0390131770>
M.       +61 416 076 034<tel:0416076034>
F.       +61 3 9011 9618<tel:0390119618>
E.       m.desouza at mvoice.com.au<mailto:m.desouza at mvoice.com.au>
W.       www.mvoice.com.au<http://www.mvoice.com.au/>

IMPORTANT: This email message and any attachments are confidential and are not to be redistributed to any other recipient. If received in error, please reply to this message and destroy all copies and any attachments. You should check this message and any attachments for viruses or defects. If you send an email message and/or attachments to any recipient at mVoice Pty Ltd, the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 cover you. Any personal  information you send will be collected and retained by us through our automatic storage and back up system, which records each e-mail received.