[AusNOG] looking for E-recyclers (Bris)

Shane Chubb shane at chubb.id.au
Thu Nov 12 15:40:24 EST 2020

Just a quick email to the group. Perhaps this fits people who are just
looking to clear our equipment.
I am not trying to buy in bulk and this is not a business related email.
I have found it difficult to locate any e-waste recyclers who offer servers
etc in Brisbane area. I am just asking who people here use for SH servers?
I have been trying to buy from interstate companies and they have been
giving me the run around with freight and covid excuses. Anyone here who
has servers for sale feel free to email me directly.

Thanks in advance.
SC