[AusNOG] Spoofer Report for AusNOG for Oct 2020

CAIDA Spoofer Project spoofer-info at caida.org
Mon Nov 9 05:00:09 EST 2020

CAIDA's source address validation measurement project
(https://spoofer.caida.org) is automatically generating monthly
reports of ASes originating prefixes in BGP for systems from which
we received packets with a spoofed source address.
We are publishing these reports to network and security operations
lists in order to ensure this information reaches operational
contacts in these ASes.

This report summarises tests conducted within aus.

Inferred improvements during Oct 2020:
 none inferred

Source Address Validation issues inferred during Oct 2020:
ASN    Name                           First-Spoofed Last-Spoofed
45671  AS45671-NET-AU                    2020-08-18   2020-10-28
134697 LAUNTEL                           2020-09-02   2020-10-28

Further information for these tests where we received spoofed
packets is available at:
https://spoofer.caida.org/recent_tests.php?country_include=aus&no_block=1

Please send any feedback or suggestions to spoofer-info at caida.org