[AusNOG] Long shot question - Allied Telesis

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Fri May 22 18:39:34 EST 2020

Pretty sure that model doesn't have a console port - or at least not one exposed via external interface connector for the user to access. But maybe theres an on-board UART via pins somewhere.

You could try support at alliedtelesis.net.nz. They will usually respond. They have a good engineering resource in Christchurch NZ.