[AusNOG] MEL Transit Provider

James Morgan james.morgan at vernet.com.au
Tue Mar 24 11:28:33 EST 2020

Hi all,

I trust everyone on here is doing well essentially powering the nation's economy right now.  Good on each of you for keeping it all together.

I'm looking for some pricing for adding another 10G of transit in Melbourne (NextDC M1, Equinix ME5, Fujitsu Noble Park, somewhere via a Megaport VXC, or somewhere else if you can offer me a killer deal, because chances are I can probably get there).  Traffic is mostly domestic.  Happy to talk with you in more detail about commit terms if we can get the numbers right.

Love to hear from you offlist so as not to disturb.

Cheers,
James.