[AusNOG] FYI: Pro Bono remote hands in Central QLD

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:19:27 EST 2020

With Jared's message about NZ, I realised that there's going to be other
places that need remote hands that could be difficult to get smart bodies
to.

If you urgently need remote hands in the CQ region (Bundaberg, Gladstone,
Rocky, Mackay, out to Emerald), there's a reasonable chance I can get
someone knowledgeable there to help you out, at no charge.

This is not a service we normally provide, and won't be available AFTER
this, and I am only offering it in the hope that it might save you some
heartache over the next month or so.

If you need this, you can contact me on 0402-077-155, or twitter @xrobau or
facebook.com/xrobau - last priority would be email.

--Rob