[AusNOG] AAPT NWB down

Steve Dimitrio clovis at netcore.com.au
Wed Mar 11 15:18:26 EST 2020

I think we are back?

From: Matthew Enger <m.enger at xi.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2020 3:16 PM
To: Steve Dimitrio <clovis at netcore.com.au>; ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] AAPT NWB down

Confirmed, sigh.

[cid:image002.png at 01D5F7B8.89476BA0]

MATTHEW ENGER | Managing Director
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3104 M 0406 532 792
m.enger at xi.com.au<mailto:m.enger at xi.com.au> | www.xi.com.au<http://www.xi.com.au>

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.