[AusNOG] infrastructure focused interviews & questions

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Jun 24 06:48:28 EST 2020

Good morning

A few weeks ago I've started hosting a youtube/twitch/twitter live video
show (simultaneous stream) hosting key people who are involved in the
exec/operations/engineering of internet infrastructure companies either as
consumer or service providers.

my idea is to create a platform where questions/concerns can be asked
directly to executives/key decision-makers and hopefully get answers. Very
similar to Reddit AMA but with focus on
telecom/datacenter/infrastructure/DNS/etc.

For example, I will have execs from zayo, Windstream, aqua comms, packet
fabric this week as my guests where you will be able to ask
questions directly. There is also a 1-1 discussion with APNIC's Chief
Scientist Geoff Houston about internet growth during lockdowns, and more. I
am now working on adding more international speakers to give a global view
of internet infrastructure.

you can watch the shows live, ask questions, and be part of the
conversation from all these platforms.

example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEoZNDMDnww in few minutes Geoff
will be live here! do you have questions? join us!

twitter https://twitter.com/mhm7kcn

also available on twitch, and Facebook.

if you have a recommendation on speakers you want to see, ask questions,
you can contact me offlist.

I thought I would share this here, I am sorry if this is off-topic and also
sorry for cross-posting in few lists you may be a member of.

Mehmet