[AusNOG] Intermittent problem accessing Goggle services.

Paul Holmanskikh ausnog at pkholm.com
Fri Jan 17 17:15:48 EST 2020

Hi,

I have noticed that they are recently added second BGP peer endpoint to
Mega IX, may be it is somehow related.
I'm going to raise a ticket with Goggle NOC.

---
NEXON - I.T. FOR THE DYNAMIC BUSINESS
Paul Holmanskikh
Senior Network Engineer

Disclaimer: The contents of this email represent my own views and not
necessarily the views of my employer