[AusNOG] Fwd: IAA Disaster Coordination - support for members and community affected by the fires

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat Jan 4 07:47:20 EST 2020

Hams would be in breach of operating conditions to be passing third party
messages, so cannot really help the way you're thinking :( (join the HAM
Radio Australia group on Facebook - this has been discussed to death).

WICEN, where it exists, has been quite heavily ramped up for months and
helping out alongside emergency services :)

--DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/