[AusNOG] Microsoft Office365 CDN at Vocus appears to be corrupted

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Thu Feb 27 14:20:34 EST 2020

Understood, but when it's being enacted from _within the app_ then the app developer can do whatever the like, right?

Eg, is Firefox going to consult/honour /etc/hosts when they turn on DoH by default for US citizens in the comings weeks? ([1])

That's a genuine question - I don't know if they do or not (yes I should probably just test it rather than asking the list ;)

Pete

[1] https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2020/02/25/firefox-continues-push-to-bring-dns-over-https-by-default-for-us-users/