[AusNOG] Telstra mobile service with public IP

Troy Kelly troy at troykelly.com
Thu Dec 10 21:13:49 EST 2020

We have a handful of services with GPTEXB3 enabled, they are all under a business account though - I don't think this is available for residential.

It was a simple call, and more recently business online chat to get it enabled.

Of note though - IPv6 does not work with GPTEXB3 when you use telstra.extranet

We've tried reaching out to Telstra, and via the IPv6 transition email address and not had a response - so I assume it's just by design.

Regards,
Troy

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.