[AusNOG] High latency between TPG and Vocus - Victoria

Roy Adams roy at racs.com.au
Tue Aug 25 17:39:25 EST 2020

*Can you get a trace from the other end as well?*

I forgot to mention a few tips.

Let each of the 2 traces run for maybe 5 mins a go.
When pasting the results, select them and convert to fixed width font.
It makes it much easier to view at a glance.

Kindly,

ROY ADAMS* | *P 07 3040 5010  | Web: http://www.racs.com.au/ | Wiki:
https://ex.racs.com.au:444/ | eMail: mailto:roy at racs.com.au
<roy at racs.com.au>
A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events,
and outcomes.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur - Red Adair.
Life is a journey through a series of adventures... Live them, love them,
hate them, but never give up on your dreams, desires, and goals.
Have you been good today? ಠ_ಠ