[AusNOG] [PNGNOG] Agenda for the next UKNOF meeting posted

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Thu Aug 20 22:42:30 EST 2020

UK Network Operators' Forum - UKNOF "Corporate" and "Friends" Patrons
get a week head start on the limited number of free registrations. That
week is now and these are now on general release. Registration (whether
free or paid at £20 inc VAT and inc fees) is required to watch
#virtualUKNOF on 7th September. https://uknof.uk/virtualSeptember2020
#UKNOF #LoveNetworks