[AusNOG] Potential Issue(s) in Syd via Telstra

Sean Agius sagius at pingco.com.au
Thu Aug 20 15:39:37 EST 2020

Hi James,

Makes sense.. All other transit and peer providers were not affected, so I suspected Telstra; just didn’t stop to think it may have been in transit to Sydney.
It looks like it is corrected now anyway, so we will wait for the ticket response 😊

Thanks all!

Regards,
[cid:image001.png at 01D67708.1B4B4610]
Sean Agius