[AusNOG] Foxtel v Opticomm

James Morgan jmorgan.au at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:48:39 EST 2020

Just wanted to share my thanks to Opticomm for sorting us out quickly, and
Adam Gibson for putting me in touch with someone there.  The other
contributions to the list on the topic were some very useful background
reading.  Pretty complex stuff!  There's a whole lot of happy punters who
have their sports channels back in my area.  Not sure how this would have
gotten done without the help of the list.

Thanks AusNOG.
James.