[AusNOG] Large scale hit - Melbourne area?

Jason Murray Jason.murray at compasscorp.com.au
Tue Aug 11 16:50:05 EST 2020

Hi Daz

We got hit as well. Lasted 10 min.

Jason Murray - Head of IT

T: 02 8425 4902
E: jason.murray at compasscorp.com.au
W: www.compasscorp.com.au

4-14 Dickson Avenue | Artarmon | NSW 2064

This email is confidential to the intended recipient, as are any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way or act in reliance on it, and notify the sender immediately, then delete it from your system. CompassCorp Pty Ltd or any of its associated trading names do not accept liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for opinions, conclusions and other information in this message which do not relate to the official business of CompassCorp Pty Ltd. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of this email. Neither CompassCorp Pty Ltd or any of its associated trading names nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses. Please note that CompassCorp Pty Ltd reserve the right to monitor emails sent or received.