[AusNOG] Large scale hit - Melbourne area?

Darren Geyer darren.geyer at itconsult.com.au
Tue Aug 11 16:47:51 EST 2020

We noticed it,

All Victorian sites.

Only Fixed line services with AAPT.

Darren Geyer
Help Desk Analyst

The IT Consultancy Group
Level 1, 237 Mona Vale Road
St Ives NSW 2075
Phone: +61292700666

Confidential: The information in this message and in any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, or use in any way the information this message or any attachment contains. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.