[AusNOG] Exchange Online Outbound Email Issues.

DaZZa dazzagibbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:18:05 EST 2020

hi Matthew

Yes, there was an active incident with Office 362 and a half at the
moment with outbound mail - serious delays in outbound mails ending (4
hours+).

EX209955 was the incident number, although it's showing resolved now
in the health status panel, but I wouldn't put my house on the
resolution being final yet.

Darren

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 12:06, Matthew Matters
<mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au> wrote:

> Hey Noggers,
>

> Is anyone else having issues sending emails outbound from Office 365 / Exchange Online?
>

> I have a customer that can receive emails but sending outbound is not working.
>

> Regards,
>

> Matthew Matters  Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
> Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
>
> P  03 5326 0050  |  M  0402 711 135  |  E  mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au

veg·e·tar·i·an:
Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride