[AusNOG] Adding an address to NBNCo?

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Fri Apr 17 09:55:47 EST 2020

Unless there's a subdivision on the council plans (IE 2 lot numbers
exist, not just 2 residences on one lot) I think you're going to have a
bad time.
https://www.newsprout.com.au/support-article/nbn-to-second-dwellings-airbnb-outbuildings-and-granny-flats/
sums it up.

It is possible but for one customer it took ~3 years to get his factory
unit connected.