[AusNOG] dark fibre encryption

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Tue Apr 7 11:25:00 EST 2020

Any one here a  packetlight  user, any comments on their solution.

What I do like about it is, I can make a ring out of it and then split up
the 100G into multiple 10G or 20G or .. ports.  I like that I can get more
of out of my runs that I can right now and with added redundancy as well
and .. a potential single point of failure in the chassis ...