[AusNOG] [Ap-ipv6tf] USG Call for Comment for IPv6-Only Deployment

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:29:59 EST 2020

The problem statement is that v4 adds "cost and complexity to network
infrastructure and raise significant technical and economic barriers to
innovation".

And the "only viable option to ensure future growth and innovation in
Internet technology and services" is a transition to v6 only.

Not sure I can support that argument. Maybe that innovation we're missing
out on is one of those "unknown unknowns".

-JB