[AusNOG] Expression of Interest Singapore – to Melbourne / Sydney Capacity Group Buy

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Sep 25 14:21:58 EST 2019

Dear AusNOG

Following on from my post, only a few minutes ago …

I have had lots of enquires and even some capacity wholesales complaining that the price of $1.50 USD is too low….

Apparently some people who already committed to buying SG to Aust capacity are paying a much higher price and are upset that as a group we can lower the price so much !

I’ve also had a new wholesaler step up and say they will beat any other price I obtain at a wholesale rate… which could make it even cheaper than the $1.50 USD per mbit !!!!

So game on….

How much capacity can we buy collectively and how cheap can we make it for everyone.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg

[cid:image001.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]

1300 769 972<tel:1300%20769%20972> / 0488 997 207<tel:1300%20769%20972>

james at micron21.com<mailto:james at micron21.com>

www.micron21.com/<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<http://www.micron21.com/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<https://www.facebook.com/micron21/>

[cid:image004.png at 01D280A4.01865B60]<https://twitter.com/micron21>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/micron21> for important service and system updates.

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.