[AusNOG] Anyone have any ancient Bay 5000/5399's lying around?

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Fri Sep 20 10:36:46 EST 2019

You're lucky to get over v22bis with VoIP these days, I couldnt get my
old USRbotics V.Everthing to train above 2400 baud over an EnGin service
recently in a trip down nostalgia lane, despite playing with codec's
etc..

The only fax service ive seen work with any degree of reliability was
over a FTTP Internode Fibrephone 'UNI-V' port service, ofcourse,
everyones mileage may vary :)

Kind Regards,

Jim.