[AusNOG] EdgeRouter IPv6 on AussieBB

Mark Delany g2x at juliet.emu.st
Mon Sep 9 04:30:48 EST 2019

On 08Sep19, Chris Lee allegedly wrote:

> On occasion when there's been issues with IPv6 I've found I've had to

Also, ipv6 is still in beta and ABB have often dropped the ball on
having it working on all POIs - particularly during their core network
upgrades over the last 6 months. E.g. ipv6 has not worked on the
Nambour POI for the past 4 months or so, but it does work on other
POIs.

As for your config, not sure whether it's relevant but:

-            prefix-length 56
+            prefix-length /56

The config parser is pretty lenient so what you have may be just fine.

Otherwise, I've had ipv6 working with them on both an er3 and an er6
so you should be able to get there.

Mark.