[AusNOG] Risks to country and business infrastructure

Chris Macko chrismackozdell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:14:25 EST 2019

Hi Mark,

You do realise how easy it is to get ammonium nitrate in WA goldfields and
even easier on Australian Opal fields? Not even requirements for cctv from
governance bodies for storage locations so completely lack of regard for
explosives security in that area exposed.

Matey pull your finger maybe the little pinky and start taking this
seriously. I’d hate for our stock market to take a crash just because China
wanted a bit of backlash against us and America and found a gap within our
technology layer on this front.

Now wouldn’t that be an easy way to take control of our country? Forget
about weapons of mass destruction one risk toppling all corporations in one
foul swoop.

No words from ASX lads? Or don’t they tune in to tech related network
operators groups. Beware I’m sure that our Chinese friends are making calls
right this instant as a result of these troubling factors.

Christopher-Edward Macko