[AusNOG] Optus - Mobile Forwarded to my phone - 100 + calls a day

Lachlan Gilmour lachlan.gilmour at surfpacific.com.au
Thu Sep 5 10:36:36 EST 2019

Hello,

Could someone from the Optus mobile team please get in touch?

There is a mobile number that has all calls forwarded to my mobile. I am
receiving around 20-50 calls a day. After multiple attempts to have Optus
remove the forward ( or at least block the calls) they are refusing to do
so. Before going to the ombudsman I thought it may be best to reach out
here.

Kind regards,

Lachlan

--

Lachlan Gilmour
ICT Support Technician

w : surfpacific.com.au
p : +61 7 5571 1161 <+61755711161>
f : +61 7 5676 6652
e : lachlan.gilmour at surfpacific.com.au

: Suite 30307, Level 3, Tower 3 Southport Central Commercial,
  9 Lawson Street, Southport, Queensland 4215, Australia.

<http://remote.surfpacific.com/>
*Legal Notice:* If this email message is received by other than the named
addressee(s), then the recipient is requested immediately to notify us and
delete the email from the recipient’s computer memory and to destroy all
hard and other copies of it. Privilege is not waived or lost by reason of a
mistaken delivery or transmission to other than the addressee. Please