[AusNOG] Best Price for Singapore to Sydney capacity?

Andrew Tschudi ausnogandrewtschudi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:31:45 EST 2019

Hi Nick

You have two options as nobody should be using SEA-ME-WE 3

Pricing wise ASC is much cheaper than Indigo.

For 1G you should be close to $1.5 mbit US on ASC to Sydney

Indigo charge a lot more but the submarine cable goes all the way to Sydney
but pricing is about $3.00 mbit US

For the premium price Indigo is not worth it, I recommend using ASC.

Andrew