[AusNOG] NBN Scams

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue May 28 11:07:18 EST 2019

If they’re calling on your VoIP record the CLID and then block it when your customers give you the numbers.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 28 May 2019, at 10:57, Tim Warnock <timoid at timoid.org> wrote:

Tell your customers to have fun with them.

My aunt was getting harassed non-stop until she annoyed them to the point they just gave up.