[AusNOG] Building manager refuses entry to MDF

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed May 15 21:53:57 EST 2019

That document, apart from being dated, is for carriers and building
owners, in the OP case the carrier has gained access, its the "customer
cabling' side of things seems to be where the issue is

On 15/05/2019 19:06, Glen Turner wrote:

> There's already a industry code on this topic:
>
> ACIF code G571:2002 "Building access operations and installation"
> https://www.commsalliance.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/2328/G571_2002.pdf
>
>> I believe I should be able to invoice the body corp
>
> Ask your lawyer to explain "offer to treat". I believe you lack this
> from the building manager, but I am not going to offer legal advice.
>
> -glen

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/