[AusNOG] Building manager refuses entry to MDF

Alex Moorhouse alex at 10mates.com.au
Tue May 14 13:35:47 EST 2019

So I arranged for an MDF tech to do some jumpering after the NBN FTTB tech
completed their side. Should have been a 5 minute job, but the building
manager refused entry to our contracted tech and said we had to use their
preferred contractor. Now I am out of pocket for the first visit and need
to pay their contractor to visit again, not only wasting money but also
time and customer frustration.

Has anyone come across this before? I believe I should be able to invoice
the body corp for the first visit as I doubt it is legal for them to refuse
entry to the MDF. Anyone have some legal codes/links I can attach to my
email to them?

Thanks