[AusNOG] DDR3 1600 ECC

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed May 8 13:52:20 EST 2019

Daniel,

As you correctly pointed out, this message does not belong on this list.  It certainly has nothing to do with Network Operations. You appear to have setup another account as your previous membership was moderated for exactly the same reason.  Please note that this membership is now also moderated.

Thanks

David - on behalf of the moderators