[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:39:29 EST 2019

Just for the info. There was an event yesterday "Safe Encryption Australia
Forum" in Sydney. Some highlights are here.
 https://www.innovationaus.com/2019/03/Labor-will-rewrite-encryption-laws

https://ia.acs.org.au/article/2019/tech-industry--fix-the-assistance-and-access-bill.html

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui