[AusNOG] Incorrectly cancelled Telstra PSTN service

Milan Filipovic Milan_Filipovic at linfox.com
Fri Mar 22 11:02:07 EST 2019

Hi All

I'm struggling with Telstra to uncancel a PSTN line I have a DSL service running on. The number is A0738047605. The service was CHOWNed to us within the last 12 months, at some point after the CHOWN, the previous owner requested a cancelation, which was obviously unauthorised.

I'm running through the Telstra "escalation" process with my AM and ops manager, but this is progressing at a typical Telstra pace.

Anyone from Telstra able to take a look?

Thanks

Milan Filipovic
WARNING: This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and subject to legal professional privilege. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email. Linfox Australia Pty Ltd and its related companies do not warrant that this email and any attachments are free of errors, viruses or tampering by third parties, and will not be responsible for loss or damage resulting (either directly or indirectly) from any such error, virus or tampering. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or privacy laws in the respective countries. If this is a commercial email within the meaning of the Spam Act, you may inform us using contact details at www.linfox.com